Devenir Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The Pricy Policy outlines the guidelines how any personal data you provide to us, or that we collect from you, conforms to the EU data protection standards. Devenir Ltd will be the data controller of your personal data collected via our website. You can contact us using the contact details below.
1. The data we collect and the legal basis
We will collect and process certain personal data from you to allow us to provide you the services you have enquired about or requested for, and to develop our services and offerings. We use the information you provide to us to the following purposes:
If you wish to make a booking with us, we will require certain details and information contractually required including, but not limited to your name, address, email address, phone number, accommodation requirements, financial information, proof of your identity, and transaction details.
Customer service and website
We will process your data to improve our services, website content, to respond to your queries, to notify you about changes to our services and to ensure timely communication of important information relevant to your tenancy.
Direct marketing and campaigns
We have an interest to market our services to business partners, third parties or to you as a private customer. You have the right to opt out from any marketing.
2. Your rights
You have the following rights to review the collected data in our register, which can be exercised by contacting us. Your rights are:
• To obtain the rectification or completion of inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
• To restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request for erasure under certain circumstances;
• To object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes;
• To withdraw your consent to data processing, if data processing is based on your consent;
• To file a complaint about the way in which your personal data is being used to a supervisory authority;
• To request the transfer of your personal data, which you have provided to us in a machine readable, commonly-used format, to another controller;
3. Retention of your personal data
We will retain your personal data for as long as needed and for the purpose they were collected for, as long as we are legally obliged for or until we receive a request for erasure.
4. Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal data with:
• Authorities or legal administrators when required by law;
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in optimisation of our site;
• Debt collection agencies and legal advisors in the event you do not pay the amounts due;
Data we have collected may be partially processed outside the EU. We will only use partners and service providers that have contractually agreed adequate and accepted privacy policies.
5. Information security
We use adequate procedures and security features in protecting your data to try to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access. These features include safe servers and the use of fire walls. Access to your personal information is limited internally to employees responsible for duties relating to processing of your information.
6. Automated decision-making
Automated decision-making, as defined on EU data protection Article 22 of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), means decision-making that is made without human interaction, and that has substantial consequences to your rights. Devenir Ltd does not perform any automated decision-making.
9. Controller and contact information
Business Id: 2004643-6
Address: Vattuniemenkatu 10A34, 00210 Helsinki, Finland